Designed for 3D interactive online digital magazine publication, aXmage is innovative conversion tool for creating page flipping reading experiences online.
1. Page flipping simulation technology
1) 3D animated page-flip
2) Page flipping sound effect
2. Vector output technology
1) Small converted file size
2) High-fidelity image
3) Stepless magnification: Zoom dynamic, zoom in, zoom all, zoom out, either way and pan pages to view details.
4) Fast online page loading: Pages are processed for high speed online loading, with few seconds all pages will be cashed. No snoring waiting for pages loading.
5) Hyperlinks detective: Automatically detect http links in PDF and create hyperlinks in SWF.
3. Other functions
1) Customize company logo text
2) Customize company logo image
3) Multilingual options: English, French, German, Italian, Finnish, Dutch, Polish, Swedish, Norwegian, etc.
4) Background music
5) Background color
6) Remove cutting borders
7) Auto-adjust page size
8) Optional to print pages
9) Support page thumbnails
10) Optional to add shadows on converted pages
11) Command line (server license only)
12) Batch processing (Pro version only)
13) Combine PDF file into one online magazine (Pro version only)
4. Stand-alone version:
Works independently of Adobe PDF reader and other 3rd party viewers.
For more information, please contact email@example.com
aXmag PDF to Flash Converter is a free trial software application from the Office Suites & Tools subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English, Arabic, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Other, Polish, Swedish and it was last updated on 2010-07-02. The program can be installed on Win2000, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win98, WinOther, WinServer, WinVista, WinVista x64, WinXP, Other.
aXmag PDF to Flash Converter (version 1007) has a file size of 3.99 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 190 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.